- 1 lb fresh Brussel sprouts
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 Tbsp Cardenas Balsamic Vinegar*, divided
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- * salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wash and cut sprouts into halves. Peel and mince the garlic.
3. In a clean bowl toss sprouts, olive oil, half of the balsamic, salt and pepper.
4. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the sprouts.
5. Bake on 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes. After 15 minutes use a spatula to flip the sprouts so they don't burn on one side.
For this recipe we love using the Traditional 25 Star Balsamic, Hickory Balsamic, or our Garlic White Balsamic.