- 2lbs Chicken
-1/2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- CARDENAS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup capers or caper berries
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup CARDENAS Garlic White Balsamic
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb Lemon Pasta cooked
- Steamed broccoli
- Fresh dill chopped for garnish
1. Cut the chicken breast in to 1/2 inch cutlets.
2. Mix the flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper on a plate. Coat the chicken on both sides.
3. In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add the olive oil and sauté the chicken breasts. Set aside.
4. Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Add the wine and cook on medium high for 1 minute. Then add the stock, capers, lemon juice and balsamic. Reduce heat and stir for 2 minutes, add the cornstarch.
5. Add chicken and cook on low heat For 5 min to allow the sauce to thicken.
6. Serve the pasta, topped with the chicken, sauce, broccoli and dill.