- 12 oz (3 cups) fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- ½ cup Cardenas Cranberry Orange Balsamic*
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 apples peeled, cored and finely chopped
Optional: ½ cup fresh raspberries or
¼ cup finely chopped almond slivers
- Cook cranberries, orange juice, and Cinnamon balsamic on a gentle simmer for about 10 minutes or until some cranberries pop and mixture is thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Allow to cool and then refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve chilled or warm.