- 1/3 cup Cardenas 25 Star Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbs Greek yogurt (Plain)
- 1/3 cup Cardenas EVOO
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1. In a small bowl, using a fork, whisk together the balsamic and Greek yogurt.
- 2. Slowly add the olive oil to form an emulsion. Add (optional) dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over a bed of fresh baby spinach, with dried cranberries, pecans and goat cheese.
- Adjust ratio of olive oil to balsamic vinegar to suit your taste. Store in the fridge for up to a week, mix well before serving.