Grilled Haloumi with Roasted Tomatoes and Asparagus
1 lb Asparagus
8 oz Grape tomatoes
1 Lemon, juice from
1 tbsp Parsley
2 tbsp Capers
Black pepper, freshly ground
Oils & Vinegars
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Garlic White Balsamic
1 package haloumi cheese
1. Trim asparagus and slice halloumi cheese.
2. Coat asparagus with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp balsamic.
3. Heat griddle or grill pan to 350 degrees
4. Grill asparagus, halloumi and tomatoes.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together chopped parsley, capers, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar.
5. Plate asparagus, topped with tomatoes and Halloumi. Finish with your vinaigrette. Salt and Pepper to taste.