• 16 jumbo shrimp
• 1/4 cup Cardenas Jalapeno Lime Balsamic
• 2 tablespoon Cardenas Persian Lime EVOO
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
• 4 wooden skewers
1. Clean, peal, and devein the shrimp. Place them in a medium bowl and pat them dry with a paper towel. Sprinkle the salt on the shimp.
2. In a small bowl, mix the Jalapeno Lime Balsamic and the Persian Lime olive oil. Mix well with a fork until emulsified.
3. Cover the shrimp with the balsamic and oil emulsion. Mix well and set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Put the shrimp onto the skewers, four shrimp per skewer.
5. On a grill (or grill pan) over medium low heat, grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side.
6. Remove from heat, drizzle with additional lime oil and balsamic, and garnish with the chopped cilantro.
7. Serve as an appetizer, or over rice and vegtables as an entree.