- 1/4 cup Cardenas Basil Olive Oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme (dry or fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Ground pepper (to taste)
In a small lidded jar or bowl, whisk or shake the ingredients to blend them well. The dressing can be used immediately.
The mixture can also be used as a marinade for chicken. Cover chicken with the marinade and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before grilling, baking, or sauteeing.
Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake to blend again before using.