- 2 lbs. rolled oats
- 1 cup Cardenas Rosemary Lavender Infused Olive Oil*
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 2 ½ cup chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, or almonds)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Prehead oven to 300 F
2. In a large bowl, toss oats, olive oil, and cinnamon until fully coated. Pour in the honey, maple syrup and vanilla. Continue to mix until evenly covered.
3. Spread oats on a cookie sheet with a 1” side. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, moving the oats around after 15 minutes.
4. After baking, add chopped nuts and cranberries. After fully cooled, store in a zip lock bag or sealed container.
*Any infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil can be substituted
*Increase bake time for darker/crunchier granola