• 4 6oz tuna steaks
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 2 tablespoon Cardenas Huckleberry Balsamic
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 1/2 cup sesame seeds
• Wasabi paste
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, Huckleberry Balsamic, honey and sesame oil. Divide into two equal parts, and set aside one part as a dipping sauce.
2. Spread the sesame seeds out on a plate. Coat the tuna steaks with the remaining soy balsamic mixture, then press into the sesame seeds to coat.
3. Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over high heat until very hot. Place steaks in the pan, and sear for about 30-45 seconds on each side.
4. Serve with the dipping sauce and wasabi paste as an appetizer. Or as an entree, the tuna can be served over rice and sauted greens.