• 1 tablespoon Cardenas Garlic Chili Oil
• 1 large shallot diced
• 1lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch long pieces (don’t like asparagus, substitute green beans)
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 1/2 cup vegtable or chicken broth
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a non-stick wok or skillet over medium-high heat for 30 seconds.
2. Add the garlic chili oil, shallots, and garlic; saute until the shallots are tender and beginning to brown (2-3 minutes).
3. Add asparagus and continue to cook until it begins to soften and color (2-3 minutes).
4. Add stock and continue cooking over medium heat until asparagus is tender and all of the moisture has evaporated (5-10 minutes).
5. Season with salt and pepper; toss until well mixed.