- 1/4 cup Cardenas Garlic White Balsamic
- 1 teaspoom freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flake (optional)
- Ground pepper (to taste)
1. In a small bowl, mix above ingredients. Set aside.
2. Chop your veggies (carrots, broccoli, green beans, peppers), set aside.
3. Chop 1/2 cup onion, in a saute pan with 2 tablespoons olive or seasame oil, over med heat begin sauteing the onions and add 1 lb of sliced protein of your choice.
4. Once meat is cooked (6-8 min), add the garlic soy sauce, stir. Add the chopped veggies and cover for 2-3 minutes.