• 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3 tablespoons Cardenas Garlic Chili Oil
• 6 cloves minced garlic
• 2 tablespoon minced shallot
• 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
• 1/8 teaspoon chili flake
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt plus salt for pasta water
• 1.5lb Peeled and deveined raw shrimp
• Finely chopped parsley for garnish
1. In a large saute pan, add olive oil and Garlic Chili. Over medium heat, cook garlic and shallots for 4-5 minutes. Lower heat if garlic starts to brown.
2. Add seasoning and salt to the oil, mixing well with a spatula. Add shrimp and cook for 5-8 minutes turning shrimp constantly.
3. Once the shrimp is cooked it can be served as an appetizer with a fresh loaf of italian bread, or over pasta as an entree. Don't forget to garnish with chopped parsley, and enjoy!