For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup Cardenas Orange White Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Cardenas Garlic Chili Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flake
For the Fish:
- 1.5lb Salmon Fillet
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (for pan)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or water)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients.
- In a baking dish, drizzle 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Place cleaned and deboned salmon filet on the oil.
- Spread 1/2 of the sweet and sour sauce on the salmon, add white wine or water to the pan, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes (depending on thickness of filet)
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables drizzled with remaining sauce.