• 1/4 cup Cardenas Orange White Balsamic
• 1/2 teaspoom tomato paste
• 1 1/2 tablespoons hot sauce
• 1 teaspoon Cardenas Garlic Chili Oil
• 1/8 teaspoon chili flake
• 1.5lb Salmon Fillet
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (for pan)
• 1/4 cup dry white wine (or water)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients.
3. In a baking dish, drizzle 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Place cleaned and deboned salmon filet on the oil.
4. Spread 1/2 of the sweet and sour sauce on the salmon, add white wine or water to the pan, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes (depending on thickness of filet)
5. Serve with rice and steamed vegtables drizzled with remaining sauce.