Vinaigrette, derives from the French word, "vinaigre," for vinegar, as you probably guessed. Vinaigrette has been used to dress salads since the early 20th century.
Classic vinaigrette can be made with varying proportions of vinegar and oil. Our balsamic vinegars and infused oils pair in interesting and tasty ways to liven up your salad or marinade.
Some of our favorites include the following:
- Lambrusco Red Wine Vinegar with Blood Orange Infused Oil
- Pomegranate Dark Balsamic with Basil Infused Oil
- Pear White Balsamic with Basil Infused Oil
- Fig Dark Balsamic with Rosemary Infused Oil
- Garlic Cilantro Dark Balsamic with Persian Lime Infused Oil
- Peach White Balsamic with Garlic Chili Infused Oil
- Garlic White Balsamic with Meyer Lemon Infused Oil
- 25 Star Dark Balsamic with Tuscan Herb Infused Oil